Create New Possibilities!
We all have different goals depending on where we are in our life. Do you:
- need some support navigating a challenging health journey?
- want to change old patterns with food and self care that are keeping you stuck? or
- seek clarity on how to create new possibilities in your life?
Let’s Work Together
Step one in creating the foundation of a working relationship is simply getting to know each other. Please book a complimentary consultation by phone (below) or by zoom. This helps us understand your challenges and how we can work together to make the changes you seek.
Building a Foundation for Change - I ask new clients to commit to a series of at least three initial sessions. This builds a foundation for our work. Transformation comes from a new place within us. In these sessions, you will create and nurture that new space. Ideally, these EFT sessions are scheduled over a period of 6 to 8 weeks.
In these 60 minute sessions, we will work together to:
- build skills and increase your capacity to reduce stress, maintain a balanced nervous system and manage the ups and downs of daily life;
- develop a clear vision of what you would like to change in your life;
- create a roadmap for change that makes sense to where you are in your life right now.
Book a Complementary Discovery Call to discuss how we can work together.
Deepening the Transformation - Most clients choose to continue their work over the long-term to achieve significant change. As our work together continues you will develop more mindful awareness of limiting patterns and build new skills that increase your power to make change. Sustainable change is rooted in our ability to regulate our body's nervous and energetic systems. This longer-term work allows you to not only leave the old barriers behind, you will also find yourself celebrating your strengths and new abilities. You will find yourself experiencing more clarity, stability and joy as you create new possibilities for your life!
Once we have completed your initial Foundation series, we can discuss how to deepen your transformation and move forward in the best way for you.
Outcomes to Expect
I understand the challenges and the suffering we face as humans in this world. I hold a space of calm, compassion, non-judgement and safety for you to explore what’s holding you back and to discover your hidden strengths. I work from a trauma-informed place that establishes safety without forcing you to dig into areas that don't feel safe. I can help you:
- create a grounded space of calm, clarity and self compassion;
- understand where unwanted behaviors come from so you can create new supportive patterns;
- identify ways to make lasting changes that improve your quality of life;
- chart a course for change that makes sense to your life right now.
Our coaching sessions are enriched by Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology techniques that include EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), also known as Tapping. EFT is a cutting-edge, scientifically-proven mind/body technique that quickly stops the stress response and opens space for real change. We will also use Havening Techniques, a close cousin of EFT, and like EFT, it has significant research in physiology and neuroscience demonstrating how and why it works. I use Conscious EFT™ as one of my main tools to help clients get clarity and space to plant new seeds of change. I also use other Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology Tools that meet our needs.
The Benefits of our Energy Psychology Tools
- manage stress in-the-moment
- gentle and easy to learn
- helps with depression, trauma, addictions, chronic health issues, pain
- improves athletic performance, challenges around money, relationships or career
- brings peace and calm to your busy day
- transforms limiting beliefs, patterns and habits to help you experience the life you want
After an EFT session with Georgia, her explanation of the technique and my hands-on practice allowed me to refocus my thoughts in a more positive way. I appreciate that tapping can be done anywhere at any time! I’ve used tapping when I’m walking by the ocean with my dog. It is an easy way to release tension and bring positive energy into my body. I really appreciate this alternative healing practice and I recommend Georgia as a valuable and thoughtful practitioner! (R. L. Nova Scotia)